- Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375º. On a lightly floured surface, unroll crescent sheets and tear where perforated. Cut each triangle into 3 smaller triangles.
- Place one cocktail weiner on thick side of each triangle then gently roll to thinner side.
- Transfer to a medium baking sheet, brush with melted butter, and a sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake until golden, 12 to 15 minutes.Is it even a party without these?! We can't get enough of them, and when they're SO easy to make, there's no reason not to!