- 4 croissants halved lengthwise
- 16 ounces high-quality deli turkey
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon fried and drained
- 4 large green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 large vine-ripened tomato sliced
- 2 Haas avocados halved, pitted, and sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
Working with one sandwich at a time, or assembling all four simultaneously, arrange 4 ounces turkey meat on the bottom half of a croissant. Top each with 2 slices of bacon, a lettuce leaf, tomato slices, and avocado slices.
Season the tomato and avocado slices to taste with salt and pepper. Spread a layer of mayonnaise on the top half of each croissant and place on top of the sandwich. Serve immediately!